Landlords Gas Safety Report

Landlord Gas Safety

If your rental property has gas appliances, you have a legal obligation to provide a Landlord Gas Safety Record before your tenants move in. A Landlord Gas Safety Record, also known as a CP12, is a document which confirms a Gas Safety check has been carried out at a specific property. This report can only be completed by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

The Gas Safety Regulations 1998 place responsibility on the landlord to ensure that all gas appliances and fixtures are well maintained and safe to use.

Your report lasts for 12 months, so you should schedule a safety check on all of your gas appliances every year.

landlords-gas-safety-report-image 1

Be Gas Safe

Only use a Gas Safe registered engineer. Check the engineer’s Gas Safe ID card, particularly expiry dates and qualifications.

We are Gas Safe registered

AGM Plumbing & Heating take safety seriously and are on the Gas Safe Register.

Gas Safe Register is the official gas safety organisation in Great Britain.

It replaced CORGI on 1st April 2009. Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances.

If you would like to find out more about Gas Safe Register you can call 0800 408 5500 or visit the Gas Safe Register website.

Areas We Cover

We provide gas and central heating services to homes and businesses across the following areas: